Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What Are You Thankful For?

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Have you sat down and thought of what you are thankful for this year? Personally I'm thankful for that my stepmother with whom I am quite close to survived cancer this year. That my grandparents that have health problems are still with me for another year. I'm thankful for the opportunity to pursue higher education, because I realize that not every individual gets that chance. I am also thankful for my siblings growing up together was tough, but I still know that I have their back and they have mine. I'm thankful for my wonderful boyfriend who loves me in the good times and the bad. Mostly this year I'm just thankful for the wonderful family, friends and that have always been there for me. Before the rush of thanksgiving hits and everyone gets excited for Black Friday, take time to realize what you are thankful for and maybe think about giving back to the community. Whether it be helping at your church, at a homeless shelter or an elderly couple who needs help maintaining their yard. We all have countless things to be thankful for why don't we show that thanks by lending a helping hand to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dana's Twitter Feed